Papiertheater-Forum

Normale Version: Das Rosemary Lowndes Theater und andere Opernhäuser
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.

Hilla

Das Rosemary Lowndes Theater ist ein Opernhaus mit den vier Akten der Oper
"La Boheme" und den vier Akten des Balletts " Sleeping Beauty"

Die Vorlagen befinden sich in einem grösseren Zeichenkartonbuch, von denen ich
mir gleich zwei gekauft habe, da sie preiswert waren. Es ist ein Papiermodell-Bau
für den Geduld benötigt wird.

Hier ist erstmal ein Bild mit dem Theater und dem ersten Akt der Oper. Die
einzelnen Akte lassen sich seitlich einschieben. Die Figuren, Möbel und Gegenstände
werden in Feinarbeit ausgeschnitten und eingeklebt. Im ersten Akt besteht noch
die Möglichkeit Schieber mit neuen Personen, ein Bett und einen Tisch zusätzlich
hinzuzufügen und auszutauschen.

[Bild: 22232791ct.jpg]
Kenne es.Habe es.
Wichtig! niemals zerschneiden.
Nur kopieren und vergrössern. Natürlich fehlt dan die Hinterseite der Bögen, aber die bracht man sowieso nicht.
Kann Harry da nur recht geben. Nie zerschneiden. Habe das Buch auch und denke, wenn man das vergrößert kann man das durchaus auch aufführen, auf einer C oder sogar A Bühne.

Sharon

Congratulations on building this beautiful little theatre. You must have spent many hours on this project! I love the detail of this theatre and the many characters.

I also bought 2 books (one to cut) because I wanted to have the back images as well. I gave up after completing the base only. I could not get it "square" and I thought the paper it was printed on did not seem to be very strong.

I would love to enlarge it and try again but I think it would be a lot of work. The characters are only 2.5 cm tall and would need a lot of restoration once enlarged, even when scanned at 600-800 dpi, I thought.
Just try it Sharon. Try it.

Hilla

Hey Sharon,

Please try it again Sharon... I also had problems with the base and made a few
mistakes, but there is often a way to cover them. When I get the feeling I might
mess it up, I put the theatre at the side for a while and try it another day. It is
import not to make to much on one day and wait that the glue is comlete dry, before
going foward. The paper is strong enough I will explain it on my next picture.

Harry is normaly right with his advice, but I would get crazy, if I had to copy the whole
book and it would be on thin paper. Now I have it on cardbord and still have a second
book complete.
Sharon, here you can see the second background, which I just finished.
If you look thru the windows of the coffee-house you can see that is has
two floors and a staircase is going to the upper one. First I thought it would
never hold, but even with the patrons in there it is doing just fine,

There is only one problem, not to loose any of the tiny stuff, but some small
parts I lost, I painted on my own.

[Bild: 22262254ab.jpg]

Sharon

I am so inspired by your pictures Hilla. The second background is magical!

I have my book open at the page showing the spiral staircase and the incredibly tiny flags. I think I would need a magnifying glass and a surgeons scalpel (and skills) to cut this out. If I ever manage to build it I would want to store it in a glass case.....no one would be permitted to touch it!

But you have motivated me to give it another try. I will scan a few pages to practice before I continue on the actual book.

Thanks for sharing.

Hilla

Sharon, I also like to build in the next time some little theatres, first from prints
and later on stronger paper. We have a link in the forum which leads you to
the "Familie Journal" which Harry put on lulu. com for free downloads. I found
a theatre in there called "Lilleput-Teater" and it is easy to build.

During the next time I will start a new topic, where I will show all the middle and
mini theatres I want to make this year. Some I plan to give as gifts to the rest of the family.
Referenz-URLs